Clear Soup

My favourite kind of Soup.
Simple and nourishing. I have been hunting for the perfect recipe for ages. Finally something that has come close to what i have tasted at my favourite restaurant.


The utter simplicity of this soup recipe confounds me.

Ingredients:
Vegetables - 1 cup (Carrots, Beans, Cauliflower)
Green Chilli - 1, slit
Water - 5 cups
Cornflour - 2 Tbsp
Salt & Pepper to taste


Method:

Make a paste of 1/2 cup water and the cornflour.

Thinly slice all the vegetables (use a potato slicer).

Bring the remaining water to a boil, with the lit green chilli. When it is boiling rapidly add cornflour paste, stirring all the while.

Cook until it becomes clear. Add salt and crushed pepper. Then add the vegetables and remove from fire after a minute.

Serve at once.

Off to Culinary Creations

Comments

kitchen queen said…
healthy and refreshin soup.
Hey,

Thanx for the soup entry but you havenot linked to my blog on your blog...You should enter sending to and enter my blog's link...Kindly enter the links on both your soup entries...:)

Dr.Sameena@

http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts