Paneer Kheer

Delicious!!! A dish that everyone in my 'Paneer Delights' cooking class (ages ago) enjoyed. I chanced upon the recipe while I was searching for a dessert recipe with Paneer. It tastes like basundhi and is very simple to make. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as we did.

Paneer Kheer


Ingredients:
Milk 1 litre
Corn flour 4 tsp
Water ¼ cup
Sugar 100 grams
Water ½ cup
Paneer 60 grams
Kewara Water 1 tsp

Garnish:Varq & Mixed nuts

Method:

Reduce milk until thick.

Dissolve corn flour in ¼ cup water. Add to thickened milk and stir cook for 3 minutes.

Remove from fire and keep aside.

Mix sugar and water. Cook till syrup thickens. Add grated paneer to it. Stir cook for 2 minutes.

Mix it into thickened milk, at once. Cool. Add kewara essence/kewara water.

Transfer into a serving dish. Garnish with Silver varq and mixed nuts.

Serve chilled.

Comments

Deeba PAB said…
I've never had paneer kheer...now that's an idea! How nice.

Popular Posts