Curd Rice Pakoda

A quick and tasty snack with left over rice and sour curds. The moment I learnt it from Manisha, I had to make it. My son commented - when he heard what went into it; that it was "Curd Rice Pakoda". Today, I made these with leftover curd rice.



Ingredients:
Leftover cooked Rice - 3/4 cup
Curds (Sour) - 1/4 cup
Ginger - 1/4 tsp
Green Chilli - 1, minced
Coriander Leaves - 1 sprig
Besan (Chick Pea Flour) - 1/4 cup
Salt - 1/4 tsp (to taste)
Oil for deep frying

Method:
Mash rice well. Add curds, ginger and mash well.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well to get a thick batter.


Drop spoonfuls of batter in hot oil and deep fry till golden.
Serve with green chutney or tomato sauce.

Comments

Nithya said…
This is super creative :) love it simply :) I love curd rice so I believe I would like this too :)
kaarasaaram.com said…
This looks yum...and so easy...delicious.
Reva
kitchen queen said…
superb and innovative recipe.
This is invention beyond me :) love the creative pakoda :)
Hey,

The pakodas look sooooooooooooo tempting and yummy...Pass me the plate please!!:)

Dr.Sameena@

http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts