Award!

My niece Devi has shared an award with me. Thank You Devi. She has a wonderful blog, and has the time to do so much in spite of being a new mother!!!
When she tries out some of my recipes and get back to me, the joy that it brings to me is un-describable.



There are some rules with this award. Here they are:
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers. Please don't leave it general and just invite all your blogger friends to collect the Award. It's always nice to be nominated so please do the favor and nominate 15 bloggers to share the Award with.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.

I would like to share this award with these wondrful bloggers:
Bhagi
Palatable
Champa
Anshu
Veena
Kitchen Queen
Jayashree
Rujutha
Savitha
Priya Vasu
Suma
Padma
Priya Mahadevan
Smitha
Kalpana Sareesh

Comments

Kurinji said…
Congrats on ur award and keep rocking....
kurinjikathambam
Now Serving said…
Congrats Mina - Well- deserved award! And it is so sweet of you to share it with me - What an honor :)
PALATABLE said…
Congratulations!! Thanks so much for sharing this award with me, hope you'll receive many more...


http://treatntrick.blogspot.com
kitchen queen said…
congrats on ur award and just keep rocking.Thanks for sharing the award with me.It means a lot to me.
Anshu said…
Congrats!!! Keep it up.
Thanks for sharing this award with me..
Eat Hearty said…
Congrats for the award!!!
I'm new to this blogging world and recently participated in the ICC. Please do check out...

Thanks
Ankita..
http://eat-hearty.blogspot.com/
Priya said…
Congrats on ur award..
Torviewtoronto said…
congrats on the well deserved award
Congratulations!!!!!i wish you many more:-) and thank you so much for sharing it with me
Sushma Mallya said…
congrats on ur awards and may u have many more:)
Mina Joshi said…
Congratulations on your Award
PriyaVaasu said…
Congrats on ur award!!!!! Thank you for sharing it with us all!!!
Smitha said…
hey i am soooo sorry of not collecting the award from you sooner...i am sooo late...lazy me!
Thanx a lot dear!
Smitha
Smitha's Spicy Flavors

Popular Posts