Awards!

I have Tahemeem to thank for this wonderful award. It has taken my enthusiasm to the next level. I was getting sort of jittery about the week long marathon, and this has given me a new spurt of enregry - to blog with much more gusto. Thank You once again.

There are some rules with this award.
1. Thank and Link Back to the Blogger Who Awarded You With The Award
2. Share 7 Things About Yourself
3. Award 15 Recently Discovered Great Blogger
4. Contact The Bloggers and Inform Them of The Award

Here are the 7 things I'd like to share about myself -
  1. I love Potatoes - any recipe calling for potatoes is a must try for me.
  2. Brownies - Yet to find the brownie recipe of my dreams.
  3. Crafts - especially needlecraft.
  4. Surf the net for recipes and drool over super presentations in blogs.
  5. Volunteering at Isha Yoga Center - makes me feel complete.
  6. Cooking for my neice/nephew (now, for my blog) - whenever they come over.
  7. Going to my naitive place - Chettinad; the sense of peace and calm that descends on me is... unable to put them in words.
Sharing the award with the following Super Bloggers -
  1. Padma Rekha
  2. Gayathri
  3. Chandrani
  4. Usha
  5. Tamalapaku
  6. Umm Mymoonah
  7. Satrupa
  8. Sushma
  9. Shama
  10. Shanavi
  11. Pavani

Comments

Umm Mymoonah said…
Congrats on your award, wish you lots and lots of awards in the future.
Your vazhakai kola urundai looks super delicious.
Gayathri Kumar said…
Congrats Minu and thanks for sharing.
PALATABLE said…
Congrats on your award dear...

http://treatntrick.blogspot.com
Shanavi said…
Thanks for sharing ur award with me dear... Glad to hv found ur blog..
And blogging marathon buddy. following u..

http://jellybelly-shanavi.blogspot.com/
Shama Nagarajan said…
Congrats on your award . Thank you for visiting my blog and shsring this award with me.....so sweet of you...yummy recipes in your blog..
Sushma Mallya said…
Congrats on ur awards and thanks for sharing it with me , and leaving ur lovely feedback regarding my blog.
Congrats on ur award :) u totally deserve it dear :)

Popular Posts