Side Dish - Patiala style Mixed Vegetables


One of the first Indian Cookery books that I came across was Tarla Dalal's. I am a big fan of hers and have tried out various recipes from her book blindly; with a huge rate of success! The pictures would determine the recipes that I would try from the book. Often I would replicate the combinations in the page as the cuisine was new to me. Choosing the right combination of main and side dishes is an art acquired by experience and individual taste.
Cinnamon lends flavour and spice to this delicate and easy curry. The versatility of this curry is such that it is an oft repeated one at home. I like to serve this Sabji with Aapam and Idli other than Roti's.



Linking this to
Chef Mireille's - Taste of the Tropics and Vardhini's - Dish it Out
                            

Comments

Just seems like stew but with out coconut.. great..
Priya said…
Wow fingerlicking side dish,inviting;
Like the green of the curry, looks yummm as well!
Lubna Karim said…
Wow...love that recipe....
radha said…
Looks lovely. But how do you prevent the milk from splitting?
Minu said…
Milk does not split.

Popular Posts