Smoothie - Chocolate + Banana + Peanut Butter

Breakfast is almost always a rushed affair. It should not be so (I know). There are times when I have just enough time to pack my son's lunch box and I wish I had not snoozed the alarm.
I love making smoothies / milkshakes for -
  • it is easy and healthy!
  • an easy way for my darling son to relish a banana!!
  • sets the mood for the day!!!
Although an indulgence, it is a healthy one. Makes a great snack-treat too.
Ingredients:
Milk - 3/4 cup
Dark Chocolate - 2 Tbsp, melted
Peanut Butter - 2 Tbsp
Banana - 1/2
Wheat-germ - 1 Tbsp
Sugar / Honey to taste

Instructions:
Take all the ingredients in a blender jar. 
Blend on high speed until smooth. Add some ice cubes and blend again.
Serve chilled with chocolate vermicelli.

Note:
Use a couple of walnuts in the place of wheat-germ and peanut butter.
Other chocolate recipes @ CF

Linking to Dish it out hosted by Foodomania and Swathi's Fav Recipes Event - B.Fast Recipes
 

Comments

Sangeetha Nambi said…
Real yummy... Love this....
http://recipe-excavator.blogspot.com
Swathi Iyer said…
Beautiful chocolate smoothie, Minu, I am your newest follower, if you are not following please follow back.
It sone loaded smoothies, full of flavour and all my favourite foods :)

Popular Posts