Apple and Orange Smoothie

This Glass is from my grandfather's collection. This was a limited edition piece in the year 1954; manufactured to commemorate The Queen's visit to Sri Lanka. A treasured piece at home.
I was short on milk on night, and for a quick midnight drink, I slushed up Milkmaid (Condensed milk) with Peanut Butter and Ice cubes. Yummy! The first time my son came to know about the secret behind the hidden delights that I produce from my pantry. Then I came across a smoothie recipe with Milkmaid (will post soon) and was inspired to add Khova (Mava) into the Smoothie. Tasty Indeed!!!
Ingredients:
Apple - 1, Cored and chopped
Orange -2, segmented
Curds - 1/4 cup
Khova - 2 Tbsp (sweetened)
Ice Cubes - 4
Water - 1 cup

Instructions:

Take all the ingredients in a Mixer Jar and blend until smooth.
Taste and adjust to personal preference.

Guava Milk Shake

Chocolate - Banana - Peanut Butter Smoothie

Comments

DivyaGCP said…
Yummy smoothie..Love the glass. Nice to know the history behind it.
Divya's Culinary Journey
Delicious drink!!! Love the treasure too!!!
Ramya said…
Lovely combinations:-)The glass looks great!!

Popular Posts