Ladies Finger - Flash Cooked

There are occasions where you cannot refuse your host. Especially regarding the food served.
I love ladies finger sabji. But am not a person to eat them raw. I could not believe my eyes when I was served whole Bhindi. I had my own doubts as to whether it would be slimy and raw or tasty. With much apprehension I put one in my mouth - yum. In went the next; and the next; until I finished all that was served.
I have been persuaded to try the new food / preparation, to be pleasantly surprised and discover new tastes that I relish. The dish(es) are now my favourite. This is one such. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Ingredients:
Ladies Finger - 200 grams
Oil - 1.5 teaspoon
Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
Chilli Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Mustard Powder - 1/4 teaspoon

Instructions:
Take oil and 2 teaspoon water in a 2 liter pressure cooker.
Add washed ladies finger.
Top with masala, taking care that they do not touch the base of the pan.
Pressure cook for 2 whistles on high. Release pressure, mix and serve.


Comments

Popular Posts